Política de cancelación
- If the cancellation is made within 30 days of arrival, you will be refunded 90% of your deposit. If there is any management expense for the refund it will be deducted from the 90% to be refunded.
- If the cancellation is between 30 and 15 days before arrival, you will be refunded 50% of your deposit. If there is any management expense for the refund it will be deducted from the 50% to be refunded.
- If the cancellation is made in the last 15 days before arrival, you will not be entitled to any refund.
- The Campsite, in addition to theses three options, has a policy with its guests to continue offering a better service quality, the possibility of giving the client who cancels a booking voucher with the total amount deposited so they can use it within a period of two years from the date of cancellation and so re-use the down payment for another visit and not lose any of their deposit by confirming the booking.
- Once the guest enters a bungalow the guest should know that the Campsite management has no obligation and the guests have no right to total or partial refund for what they have already paid for their stay.