Characteristics Almanat Club
Camping Almanat, thanks to its high percentage of guest loyalty during the summer and winter seasons, has been offering its guests for many years now the possibility of belonging to what is called “ALMANAT CLUB”.
How and who can belong to the Almanat club? The following will give you the information:
1. Everybody who is already a Campsite client. Therefore, the first thing you have to do is register in our database and fulfil the Campsite access policy as stated in its own Regime of norms.
2. Once you are a Camping Almanat guest, you only have to fill in the form, which authorises your inscription in the Almanat Club, and therefore fulfilling the Obligatory Law on Data Protection (LOPD), which is in force in the Campsite.
3. Belonging to this club does not involve meetings or any costs whatsoever.
4. With your inscription in the Almanat Club you authorise the Campsite to register and use your data for campsite ends regarding, marketing, offers… unless you indicate otherwise in the form according to the LOPD.
What does the Almanat Club offer?
5. The Almanat Club is starting out, so we are configuring its advantages and characteristics as much as possible.
6. We give an identification card to Club Almanat members so that it can be presented when necessary or asked for by the Campsite personnel.
7. In the Low and Mid seasons, if you are a plot guest, we normally offer Club clients the best offer and price that exists today in Camping Almanat. (See Almanat Club price list and dates).
8. Also in the low and mid seasons, for bungalow users the Almanat Club is offering its guests the chance to benefit from discounts on the established prices, depending on dates and nights stayed, of a 10% discounted.
9. In the Webpage, in the Almanat Club section, you can find the information, news and advantages that we offer our guests.
10. Information, news, marketing campaigns, offers, prices… We are working to be more operative, the most up-to-date possible and as fast as we can with the help of the Campsite Management programme and the new Website.
The Campsite Management always reserves the right to modify its conditions, characteristics and application modality of the Almanant Club without having to give previous warning directly and personally to each and every member of the Club. It is the Almanat Club guest who must pay attention to changes, promotions and information that is offered or updated. In no case will not knowing or not receiving information be a cause for complaint or to take advantage of the stated advantages, prices…out with the offer periods. Normally the Campsite webpage will be one of the first places to provide information to guests, or directly in Reception.