NOTICE TO ALL ALMANAT CLUB MEMBERS
14.06.2022 the promotion of points per euro paid on invoice comes to an end.
- All stays with check-in after 15.06.2022 will not add points to your Almanat Club account.
- Stays with check-in before 15.06.2022 will be able to earn points until the day of departure, with the maximum date of points being 30.06.2022, for long stays.
- All points accumulated prior to the end date will be deducted from the first invoice generated after 14.06.2022, with the maximum date for the points discount being 30.06.2023.
- Stays before 14.06.2022 can earn points until the day of payment of the invoice for the stay, with 30.06.2022 being the maximum date for earning points.
- All accumulated points can be deducted, even if they do not reach the range of 500 points.
10% of discount in Mobile homes (non-compatible with other offers):
In Low and Mid season, up to the 30th of June (30.06).
Promotional rate in Low and Mid season, up to the 30th of June (30.06).
Club Almanat Conditions
The camping Almanat, thanks to the high percentage of its clients’ loyalty, offers the possibility of joining the “CLUB ALMANAT” since some years ago.
How and who can join the Club Almanat?
- Every person who is already client of the club Almanat, that is, people who meet our access conditions and are already registered in our data base.
- Once you are already client of the Camping Almanat you must:
- Fill the form, in which you give your authorization for the enrollment in the Club Almanat, meeting the general regulation of data protection.
- To include a personal and individual facial photo in the Club Almanat membership application.
- A compulsory requirement to join the Club Almanat is to write in your membership application an active email where you will receive emails with promotions, offers and information.
- With your application into the Club Almanat you authorize to the Camping to register and use your details, with the own purposes of the camping regarding management, information, marketing, offers…
- If you change or remove you email you must inform the camping, because you could lose you membership condition for this reason as well as lose all the benefits accumulated until now.
- Belonging to the club does not imply meetings, neither additional cost.
What does the Club Almanat offer?
- In Low season and up to the 30th of June of every year:
- Bookings and stays in the camping pitches have their own offer rate.
- Bookings and stays in Bungalows enjoy a 10% of discount on the official rate.
- Special discounts for long Stays.
- The offers and discounts are non-cumulative to other discounts or offers.
The Management of the Camping gives itself the right to modify the conditions, characteristics and the application modality of the Club Almanat without previously notifying directly and personally to every Club member.
The client of the Club Almanat is the one who must pay attention to the changes, offers or information which will be updated or offered.
Under no circumstances, the lack of knowledge or not getting the information will be reason for neither complains nor to have the right to take advantage from benefits, prices… in non-indicated or non-offered dates.