- Capacidad: hasta 4 personas.
- Dos habitaciones: Una habitación con cama de matrimonio de (1,35 x 1,90) y otra habitación con dos camas pequeñas individuales.
- Ambas habitaciones con sus armarios correspondientes.
- Habitación de aseo con WC, ducha y lavabo. Con Agua fría y Caliente.
- Salón comedor con sofá y sillas.
- Cocina básicamente equipada de menaje, cafetera, tostadora, batería de cocina, sartenes, microondas, pequeño frigorífico, agua fría y caliente (calentador eléctrico), TV con satélite incorporado, Servicio WiFi (prepago, no se asegura la conectividad dentro del Bungalow pero sí desde el porche).
- Porche exterior cubierto (5 m²) con mesas y sillas.
- Aire acondicionado.
- Lencería de cama incluida, según ocupación.
- Sábanas y toallas incluidas, según ocupación.
- Cada 7 días un cambio de toallas, sábanas, barrido y fregado general del Bungalow incluido en el precio. No incluye la limpieza de la vajilla ni de otras limpiezas de armarios, sofás... Solicite el listado de precio en Recepción para más cambios adicionales de toallas y sábanas.
- Plaza de Parking del 1er. Vehículo en el Camping, incluido en el precio. El lugar destinado a ello se le indicará en recepción según el bungalow designado, o en el parking.
- 2º vehículo, etc… Suplemento extraordinario y aparcamiento en el Parking del Camping.
- No se admiten reservas, ni estancias, ni entradas en Bungalow si se vienen con perros, mascotas o cualquier tipo de animales en general.
- En el interior del bungalow está prohibido fumar. Autorizado en el porche o terraza.
Bungalow booking will be definitive and confirmed on the advanced payment by transfer or in cash of 50% of the total. The remaining 50% will be paid in cash on check in at the Bungalow.
There is a period of 6 calendar days to receive the deposit. It is advisable, in order to avoid problems with Bank transfer times to our account, to send a Bank payment receipt by fax or e-mail because, otherwise, if the pre-booking period of 6 days lapses and there is no deposit received or any type of communication, the booking will be cancelled. You will receive a text message confirming receipt of payment.
No bookings or entrance to the bungalows will be accepted if you bring animals, even if they are to be left outside the Bungalow. No exception whatsoever will be made to this norm.
On booking a Bungalow it is never possible to choose its name or number. . If you have a special preference, we will take it into account whenever possible when assigning your bungalow.
Bank details for sending the booking deposit (50%): Caja Granada.
A/C: 2031 0261 61 0115322602 – BIC OR SWIFT: CECAESMM031 – IBAN ES21
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org – fax: (+34) 952 55 62 71
On the day of arrival the bungalow will be officially available for you to enter from 4pm. If the guest arrives at the Campsite beforehand, the booking formalities can be done in Reception whilst the bungalow is being prepared. After booking and while waiting, you can use the facilities. If the bungalow is ready before the official time, we will obviously hand the keys over to the guest as soon as possible.
On the departure day, the bungalow should be vacated before 12am. Please ask about the conditions and the supplement for an “Afternoon stay”, in the bungalow or on the plot, which depends on availability.
On arrival and departure the Campsite personnel will carry out an inventory inside the bungalow just to make sure everything is in the same condition as on entering. On the departure day the bungalow should be tidied, the dishes cleaned and the rubbish taken out.
Payment is in cash, no payment will be accepted through any existing bank card.
The bungalows have: a bedroom with a double bed (1,35 m.) and another with two single beds. One bungalow has a bedroom with a single bed and bunk-beds, the only one available for 5 people. They have bed clothes and towels, satellite T.V., air conditioning, heating, microwave, fridge, fully fitted furnishings, bathroom with shower (hot and cold water), living room and covered outside porch. There is a change of towels and sheets after 6 nights in the bungalow and there is also the possibility of a general clean (not the dishes). If the guest requires an extraordinary change of sheets or towels, the supplementary cost can be obtained in Reception.
Children from 0 to 2,99 years stay for free, from 3 years onwards they pay just like anyone else. There is also the possibility, depending on availability, to hire a cot.
A vehicle is also included in the price of the bungalow, reception will tell you about the parking area related to the bungalow. If you come in another vehicle, you will have to pay for the 2nd vehicle according to the official campsite rates and park in the Campsite car park.
Cancellation policy: if you cancel 30 days before the date of arrival you will be refunded 90% of the down payment. If the cancellation is between 30 and 15 days before the arrival date then you will be refunded 50% of the down payment. But if the cancellation is between 15 and 0 days before the arrival date, no refund will be made.
The cancellation must be duly done by the person who made the booking, either in reception, by fax or by e-mail. Bank or other charges incurred will be deducted from the refunded amount.
For guest loyalty our guests can opt for total pre-payment (less expenses) with a campsite voucher. This voucher is valid for two years but we recommend using it as soon as possible as the campsite reserves the right to change the norms and validity period without being obligated to give previous warning. The voucher is personal and non-transferable.
Important: any defect, breakage….should be reported to Reception and to the Campsite personnel and we will take care of it as soon as possible. If the damage requires external workers or companies, we will do everything possible to fix it as soon as possible but please bear in mind that this means relying on third parties and sometimes the problem occurs at the weekend, which means it cannot be solved immediately. However, we will always look for alternatives that are within our scope and with no charge. Damages caused by guests will be assessed by the management to see whether they should be paid for or not.